The success of Prime Ministers' Row hinges on all three levels of government coming together to support this grassroots, community-led initiative. Here are some reasons why Prime Ministers' Row matters:
- It will create a new view of Canada, transforming the way Canadians see their history. By bringing contemporary Canadians into this place, they are also inspired to be the leaders of its future.
- It will unleash the tremendous economic, social and cultural potential of historic Sandy Hill and create a world-class National legacy.
- It will forever change the face of Canada’s Capital in a unique and unexpected way.
- It will celebrate our national identity, will protect a significant cultural landscape for future Canadians, and will create a sense of belonging for citizens across the country.
- It will provide a significant boost to the city by growing its municipal tax base, improving small business sustainability and drawing more tourists throughout the year who will stay longer.
- It will improve the health and quality of life for citizens by making an important urban thoroughfare more beautiful, more green, more walkable and more connected.
- It will strengthen the nexus between the City of Ottawa and the National Capital.
Is there another reason why Prime Ministers' Row is important to you? Speak up! Let our elected officials know that you want their support to make the vision for Prime Ministers' Row a reality. Contact them today: